Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wow I'm tired. It's been a while since I've done a 30 hour shift, most of the times I've been lucky with being on call and able to go home at 7am the next morning. Monday however I was on call for labor day and worked through the night and had to stay the next morning to round on patients as well. I was actually doing pretty good, but then after I got to go home I only slept for a couple of hours before having to wake up for our fantasy football league drafts. Which was fun, this is my first year doing fantasy football and I have no idea what I'm doing but it should be fun! :)

As far as call, I got to do an intubation and place a central line, (we had 2 code blues happen at almost the exact same time lol) so a very fun and productive night for me! I also got about 1.5 hours of sleep during the night, so little sleep is better then no sleep! :)

I got a new toy, a Canon A520 digital camera. I need to break it in and take lots of pictures so I can post them on here later. My blog looks sad and lonely. :( Too bad my life isn't more exciting right now for me to have more stuff to input hehehe. Just work, sleep, work, sleep. Occasionally going out to dinner with friends.

1 comment:

Free iPods said...

Nice Blog. Check this out, you can get a free iPod