Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New to the neighborhood...

So as most of you know Loi and I have made our big move to Baltimore, MD. Yes, after spending 27 years living in Oklahoma City we have uprooted to the east coast. It's too early for me to tell if I'll like it here. It doesn't help that prior to the move everytime I mentioned Baltimore to somebody they all looked at me terrified and inform me that people get murdered here everyday. Yay fun! As far as I can tell, I do love our little quiet neighborhood. And Starbucks and Target are litterally around the corner and down the street so I can't ask for more!

You guys have been bugging me for house pictures and I admit I'm ashamed of the chaos that is our home to put them up. But what the heck, I've decided to have a little fun with them. Maybe people will be so amused by this little fiasco that I'll attract a horde of internet readers, and can start putting up advertisements and have my blog make money for me! We'll just ignore the fact that I tend to post something on here every 8 months or so...

Ok so here are the BEFORE pictures. These are the seller's photos. All the furniture you see were owned by the previous homeowners. So without further ado here they are!

The front of our new home.

Back view...
Formal sitting area
Kitchen and breakfast nook

Formal Dining room
Living Room
Master bedroom and bathroom

Other bedrooms:
Second upstairs bathroom:
Basement:
Spare room in basement:

Not too shabby eh? Let me tell you hiking up and down all those stairs all the time are certainly putting me on the right path to getting some buns of steel. Now look forward to tomorrow when I put up the pictures of what we've "done" to the place! (Although, given my history of blogging, this might actually happen 3 months from now...)

No comments: